Dedicated to improving institutional effectiveness, planning, research, professional development and leadership.
WHO WE ARE
Welcome to the web page of the Institutional Effectiveness, Planning, and Professional Development (IEPPD) Commission.
- The purpose of the Institutional Effectiveness, Planning, and Professional Development Commission is to actively engage commission members through the exchange of ideas and best practices.
- The commission is dedicated to supporting its members and the institutions they serve by maximizing the professional development and leadership opportunities with a focus on accountability.
- The commission will strive to identify and improve ways of assessing organizational effectiveness, promoting continuous organizational improvement, upholding the importance of student outcomes, and increasing the acquisition of skills and knowledge supporting continual advancements in higher education.
Please join us for the 2016 Spring Conference, May 17-19, at Valencia College. See the announcements section for more details
- Executive Board
- Minutes and Reports
- Awards and Recognition
- Get Connected with IEPPD
Chair: Susan Taylor, North Florida Community College; eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone: 850-973-1679
Chair-Elect: Jillian Ramsammy, College of Central Florida; eMail: email@example.com; Phone: 352-854-2322, ext. 1665
Secretary: Carrie Henderson, Florida State College at Jacksonville; eMail:firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone: 904-632-3307
Treasurer: Jorge Gavillan, Pasco-Hernando State College; eMail: email@example.com; Phone: 352-518-1287
Historian/Reports Chair: Magaly Tymms, St. Petersburg College, eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone: 727-341-3195
Recognizing the need to establish procedures and guidelines as they reflect the rights, responsibilities, and objectives of its membership, the Institutional Effectiveness, Planning, and Professional Development Commission hereby adopts these Bylaws:
[Bylaws link coming soon]
MINUTES AND REPORTS
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
Call For Proposals for 2016 Annual Conference - Proposals are due by May 31, 2016
2016 Conference Dates and Registration
- 2016 IEPPD Spring Conference: May 17-19, 2016, at Valencia College: In partnership with the host commission, Student Development , the spring conference will be held in conjunction with the Technology, and Communications and Marketing Commissions - Visit the SDC Conference Page for registration and conference details.
- 67th AFC Annual Conference: November 2-4, 2016, at the Buena Vista Palace - See the Annual Conference Page for Call For Proposals and updated information as it is released.
The AFC IEPPD Commission invites the submission of proposals for the 2016 spring conference. Click on the flyer below for more details
Deadline for submitting proposals is March 25, 2016
- All presenters must be registered/paid participants in the conference.
- Concurrent session slots are 50 minutes long including time for audience Q & A.
- All conference presentation will take place on Wednesday, May 18, 2016.
- Proposals require the following information: Program Title, Presenter (s) Contact
Information, Audio Visual Request, Abstract, Description and Bio(s)
Presentations should focus on topics of relevance and interest to the field such as:
Assessment, Accreditation, and Institutional Effectiveness
Communicating Data and Collaboration Among Departments
Professional Development for Faculty and Staff
GET CONNECTED WITH IEPPD
Get plugged in to IEPPD on AFC Connections!
AFC Connections is our private interactive forum. Within this forum, we have the Institutional Effectiveness, Planning, and Professional Development Commission Circle. Please join the circle and connect with us today!
How to Join the Institutional Effectiveness, Planning, and Professional Development Commission Circle:
Visit http://www.myafchome.org and click the login button.
Click on the 'My Profile' link.
Click on 'My Features' and select "Circles" - All Circles.
Choose the Commissions category to isolate only commissions.
Scroll down to the institutional effectiveness, planning, and professional development commission circle and select it.
Look to the upper right corner of the page and select 'join circle.'
Click on the plug () to be taken to the Institutional Effectiveness, Planning, and Professional Development Commission Circle, enter your login credentials, and click Join Circle once the circle opens.
If you have an issue logging on to the site, first try clicking on the forgot my username AND forgot my password links. Forgot my username will send you an email with your correct username. Forgot my password will send you a link to reset your password.
If your email address is not found on file, please send a message to email@example.com and a staff member will contact you.